Friday, April 29, 2011

You're my kryptonite.

Why is it that after you seem to disappear of the face of the Earth you contact me and I'm hooked straight away?

After almost four weeks of not hearing from you and deciding to delete your number out of my phone - again for the millionth time - Why do I get a text replying to my question from the previous day?

I get nothing for the next couple of days. When all of a sudden... Boom! There you are striking up a conversation on the instant messenger.

You're obviously a little tipsy, or more. And a touch toey too perhaps. You see me online and strike up a conversation.

An hour later you're in my bed. We do what's needed to be done and then as quickly as you arrived, you're gone again.

You are my secret addiction.

You are crack and I'm your whore.

You are my Kryptonite.

Fin.

2 comments:

  1. So what is your attraction there? Kryptonite, it sounds serious. What are the options, take what is there or ignore them altogether? Is it just the attention or maybe something else? I know what you mean, I have a similar weakness and am constantly on high alert to fight it. Where does this madness end?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's more of an addiction rather than attraction.

    ReplyDelete