Saturday, September 24, 2011

What's the Point?

I ask you, what is the point of going over to your part-time special friend's house and not getting laid. I spent the night at a repeat offender's house last week and got nothing! Not even a poke in the back in the middle of the night! Before going to his place, I even asked him if it was worth de-fuzzing. He told me it was. What a waste of time!

I got up at eleven thirty the next morning, went to the bathroom came back to see he had sprawled out in the middle of his bed. I quietly picked my jocks up off the floor along with the rest of my clothes got dressed and walked out of his front door. I took the walk of no shame to my car and came home to relieve my sexual frustration.

It was a few hours later that I realised I had left my scarf at his place. Crap! I texted him that night to see if I could drop in and pick it up. He said he would leave it on the couch on his front porch for me to collect the next day. Ouch. What's with that? Pussy when it suits you hey? What about my needs? I'm over the head fuck. You're fired... Again! But probrbly not for long...

1 comment:

  1. If ur so frustrated by him why continue to go there???? Its hard when he is a nice guy as well... Its been a while since i read ur blogs but at least ur not taking ur frustration out on me anymore. Maybe when u go over there he is trying to replace me.. i shouldnt say that, its been a long time since we have been together and im with someone else now. Maybe play a little harder to get and he might respond... When we hooked up i didnt sleep with him for at least a month... Just an idea

    ReplyDelete