Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loose morals...

So, tonight, a blast from the past pops up on Skype. I don't think I've ever written about this one before, I'll just call him Old Mate. We met online and went out a few times. I learned that he was recently out of a long term relationship that basically become boring and samey and eventually fizzed out right around the time she moved inter sate for work. He was left behind in Melbourne with their Shar Pei. 

He was a nice guy. Very easy to get along with and talk to, our conversations was never dull. Things were going well for around six months until the ex moved back to Melbourne and they decided to salvage their past. I was cut for a minute and then got over it. It didn't stop him messaging me here and there wanting to hook up. I was strong said always said no.

After a while, contact stopped. I thought he finally got the message after I hadn't heard from him in over a year. Bingo, bongo! He popped up on Skype again. He and the Mrs were having a baby. He didn't seem to happy about it. He thought she got pregnant on purpose. I told him that that was an unfair thing to say - It takes two to tango after all. 

I spoke with him not long after the baby was born. It was a boy, I don't recall it's name. He was born early and had to stay in hospital for quite a while. Old Mate seemed genuinely worried about the little fella. It turns out that things between him and the Mrs were on the rocks still. She was spending a lot of time away from home with her parents in her home town in New South Wales.  After he told me this he also told me that he missed me. I told him that it was too late for anything more to happen between the two of us.

Fast forward about four months to tonight were he tried putting the moves on me again whilst the Mrs and the little fella were away. It's been a while since I've seen any action and I found myself actually being tempted to pop over for a 'drink'. He only lives around the corner. I could be in and out and tucked up in bed in just over an hour if I really wanted to. I had to cut the conversation short. I'm not that kind of girl anymore. I don't want dodgy sex karma to sneak up on me one day and kick me up the arse. I told him that I had to head off and get ready for bed. That was a lie. I had to run away from temptation.

I logged out and had a cool shower. I needed to chill the fuck out. Later on, I logged back into my lappy to find the following message: "Can you think about a catch up in the next couple of nights? Just think about it don't dismiss it . . I'm not a bad guy and you are clearly amazing xx". What am I supposed to say back to that? My head says no but my vaj says yes! What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment