Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Reasons why I have evolved from catching PT and own a 5.7 litre V8


1) I can chain smoke and listen to the radio in my car.
2) The Park & Ride facility is like the set of Wolf Creek in the morning - pitch black, in the middle of nowhere and scary as fuck.
3) I don't have to sit next to incontinent pensioners wearing itchy jumpers in my car.
4) I have consecutively held a valid driver's license since the year 2000 and do not need to be supervised whilst on the roads.
5) Parking is only $2.84 more expensive that catching the bus per day.
6) I drive in a straight route in my car. I have no need to stop every 50 meters and pick up randoms.
7) It takes me 17 minutes to commute home from work in the car, compared to almost an hour on the bus.
8) FUCK PUBLIC TRANSPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment